| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dubbo, New South Wales in February is fairly hot at 24.75 °C (76.55 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 54.8mm (2.2in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Dubbo, New South Wales are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:56 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dubbo, New South Wales February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dubbo, New South Wales:
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 683.4 kms (424.7 miles) NNW
- Tibooburra, Australia - 698.6 kms (434.1 miles) WNW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) WNW
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) WSW
- Wagga, Australia - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 694.6 kms (431.6 miles) SSW
- Essendon, Australia - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) SSW
- East Sale, Australia - 668.4 kms (415.4 miles) S
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) NE
- Amberley, Australia - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) NE
- Coffs Harbour, Australia - 481.6 kms (299.3 miles) ENE
- Williamtown, Australia - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) ESE
- Richmond, Australia - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) SE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) SE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) SSE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) S
- Gabo Island, Australia - 607.2 kms (377.3 miles) SSE